SuperFuel takes supplemental nutrition to the next level.
Honey bees need supplemental feeding to survive dearth and stress periods and build up colony populations during critical times. They need beneficial microbes present in floral nectar and pollen.
Reflecting floral nectar composition, SuperFuel is formulated with beneficial Bacillus bacteria* and with Apis Biologix amino acids, polyphenols, and bioflavonoids.
* Benefits of Bacillus bacteria include the production of digestive enzymes such as amylase, and pathogen-fighting power.
1. Feed one patty to one hive.
2. Feed in the fall for winter survival.
3. Place fondant on frames above the cluster.
4. Increase energy year-round with SuperFuel™.
* To retain moisture, close the package when not in use.
Sucrose, high fructose corn syrup, glycerin, pectin, water, coconut oil, lemongrass oil, bacillus subtilis, bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus pumilus, proline, tyrosine, alanine, phenylalanine, threonine, serine, histidine, aspartic acid, glycine, valine, lysine, glutamic acid, arginine, isoleucine, leucine, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), methionine, polyphenols, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, cobalamin, bioflavonoids, ascorbic acid.