Buckwheat honey is a deep dark brown color and has a bold robust warm earthy flavor that is reminiscent of molasses, unlike any other honey you have ever tried. There are numerous studies that have found Buckwheat honey to be rich in antioxidants and contain a range of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. A 2007 study reported that buckwheat honey was more effective at suppressing a cough than pharmaceutical cough syrups. It is also great for baking, as is can be substituted for molasses. It makes great sauces, and glazes for pork roasts. A sweet, go-anywhere snack! Kosher certified by Orthodox Union.
- Each HoneyStix holds 1 tsp (5 grams) of Honey
- Only 15 calories per HoneyStix
- No artificial colors or ingredients
- Each HoneyStix is 6.5 inches long
- Kosher Certified by the Orthodox Union